Saturday, January 21, 2012

Top 5 House-Warming Gift Wishlist (The Kitchen Edition)

Please note that these can also be applied for either Mr. M's Birthday (in which case I'll be using them by default) or my Birthday which happens not too long after both the move and his birthday.

#5 - Doctor Who TARDIS Talking Cookie Jar
Let's just assume there's plenty of space inside for all the cookies.

#4 - Labcutter Science Cookies
After I mix dough for science. Plus I've got to have something to put *inside* the TARDIS won't I?

#3 - Star Wars Chop Sabers
Eat food, we must. Maybe my carving skills will upgrade to this level one day.

#2 - Pizza Pi Cutter
If I have the Pi Cutter, I promise to make one of these again.

#1 - Octopus Surprise Mug
Because, rather than an actual favoritism of a specific genus of mollusc over another, I enjoy more exaggerating the stereotype, and the feedback of people's reactions. Mr M. will no doubt shake his head at this and mutter 'You Japanese and tentacles, I don't know,' and go back to whatever else he was looking at on his monitor.

What geeky gadgets do you have in your kitchen?

Love, light, be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment